Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Friday, July 23, 2010

A working light box

It WORKS!!!


It looks pretty good for a picture. I think I will have to play with the light. Not sure about light coming in on the sides maybe. The picture appears a bit on the dark side (hehe) and is the only one I took that was any good. Maybe its the camera.
Anyway, this is what the light box looks like, finished.
Bard







2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for following my blog, thought I'd drop by yours and see what you're up to, and I must say, that lightbox looks really nice! I think I've seen others using 2-3 lamps, and not just one, though, to get the light coming from all sides, might be the fact that you're only using one lamp that makes the models slightly dark?

    I really do like the colourscheme you've chosen for your Goblins, though, just wish the picture was a bit larger, so I could get a better look at the details!

    And now that you've got yourself a lightbox, please show us some more pictures of your Warriors of Chaos (nice Great Weapon conversions on those Marauders), and I hope that if you're finished with the Stegadon, you'll let us in on some pictures of it as well - beautiful model, recall it being a true joy to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for the comments. I agree about the need for more lights. I set up a second lamp last night and it made a huge difference. Today I will get the third lamp set up and try some pictures, say of a Stegadon or some chaos or something hehe.
    cheers, Bard

    ReplyDelete