Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Friday, September 24, 2010

What could it be?!

I bet you can't tell whats about to be on the worktable?? Yes I know, its not elvish, goblinoid, orcish, or even from the chaos wastes. But it is fairly chaotic in its own special way! One of the best models made in the last little while, and I am taking the lessons I learned putting together the doomwheel, and assembling pieces a bit at a time, but off the sprue to be primed, painted and then finally assembled.
Can it be true?? Yes, it IS a skaven Plague Furnace! I will try to post regular updates on the progress of this beastie along with the Malifaux commision I am working on at the moment.
More this weekend!
Cheers,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment