Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

20 new recruits!

Ive managed to finish 20 orc boys, that can be used as Orc big uns. All thats left is a little more cleaning, but they are starting to look mighty fine. I was also able to get the wood done on the spider howda, now all that remains is the spiders and web...and painting the green skins.
I did a booboo though on the spider itself. As I was painting the skin, I managed to get a streak of it on the leg. As a public service announcement...make sure to attach the legs after the main body is done as this will allow you to access the main body much easier. I am sure I will be able to fix this though. I will take a picture of the booboo before I start fixing it, as it is a very memorable mistake.




Bard

No comments:

Post a Comment