Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Skeletons on parade!

Got the first ten skeletons done. Kamilla doesn't fit in the ranks so good with her scythe, so I have also started to put together a scenic base that includes a low tombstone to accomadate the weapon. The next ten are waiting on the leather and then the washes and the rust and the base get done. No baby = done tonight. Baby = maybe another week of work.
Hope you like the skeletons, let me know what you think.





I am also putting together another tutorial that includes a step by step of my skeletons.
Bard

2 comments:

  1. I like my skellies darker :)

    Nice TT quality friend.

    CS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kindly Colonel! Darker looks more realistic to me...according to the all knowing hollywood bones need cleaning before they are all nice and white!

    ReplyDelete