Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Corpse a la cart

This model has been on my painting table in the half finished stages for a LONG time! I had become frustrated with trying to paint the necro AFTER he was glued in (Mistake) and found basing the model to be problematic as the model was already glued down (Mistake).
Next time I do a Corpse Cart, I will do things seperatly and then glue together.
I got this model done after spending a whole night getting the base done, and by painstakingly seperating the necromancer from his pile of corpses for a paintjob.

 More pictures...
Bard





2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm glad I visited your site again! It's inspiring to see your latest paint work! I especially love it when I finish stuff that has been sitting there and waiting for me for a while... congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will have posts of my black knights soon. They are finally almost done too!!!

    ReplyDelete