Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Zombie Ogre #3

Not sure how he came about, but the poor fella looks like he was playing hot potatoe with a grenade and lost. This was a learning experience for me too, as I never usually use this much blood and gore on my models, but I did enjoy adding more blood! More Blood!

I think I will finish basing the regular guys and add a bit of blood to them. I have very close to 50 of the freshly dead for this unit.
Bard



 With the two other unit fillers. I wasnt joking when I said this would be a cool theme for an entire army of ogres.
3 more skeletons are about to join the ranks. (puts me close to 40)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Well, if you can't beat them, join them! Vampire Counts are sure riding the waves of awesome new models the last couple of months!

    And glad to see the long weekend not going to waste! I am going to give my Skaven some love today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, no wasted time here. Amazing how you try to use every minute you have once you dont have the time anymore! Hope the Skaven treat you well! Mine still chatter at me from the display case, asking why they haven't gotten any paint lately.
    B

    ReplyDelete