Welcome to PaintBard

Welcome to the PaintBard Blog! I hope there is something here for you! If you are interested in exchanging banners, please let me know!!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Carnival of Chaos

While I start working on my new warbands, here is what I will use for the play testing for the new website at  http://www.mordheimrevivalproject.com/ .

I had originally called it "Uncle Tom's Circus"
                                                               Uncle Tom himself!



                                                                   Little Lenny
                                                                     Big Benny
                                                                         Sally
                                                                          Rick
                                                     Thing 1(Shakespeare joke here)
                                                          Thing 2 (new joke here)
                    The cook - A henchman, but a mans gotta eat! "Hey is that guy outa action?"

Bard

No comments:

Post a Comment